Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goodbye 2015!

I have been SO busy!  I am starting to like my corporate job, but not quite as much as I love eBay.  Working for someone else sure is a heck of a lot easier than being your own boss, but being your own boss is way more fun! 
 
2015 has been the best year of my life!  I moved into my first single family home with the love of my life, landed my first big girl job, and have successfully owned my own business!  I love starting a new year and making goals to accomplish.  In 2016, I hope to become a master of tax deductions, keeping detailed and neat records.  I want to list every single item, a few hundred, in my "to-do" pile (which is actually my attic!)  I also am thinking about pursuing my Masters!  I want to go scuba diving and travel more, run my first 5k, and significantly downsize my wardrobe.
 
I cannot wait to update you guys in early January on my total profit from 2015!  I also plan on giving you a tour of our eBay room.  But in the meantime, here are some of my recent flips:

7 For All Mankind Jeans
Bought: $5.93
Sold: $39.99 + $6.35 S&H
 

Diane Von Furstenburg
Bought: $7.42
Sold: $73.09


Eileen Fisher
Bought: $4.23
Sold: $29.99


Lucky Brand Jeans
Bought: $5.93
Sold: $29.99 + $6.35 S&H


North Face Hoodie
Bought: $4.99
Sold: $29.99
 
 
Hope your 2015 was full of thrifting and flipping!  Happy New Year!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment