Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Profit

February was the first month I was working eBay as my sole source of income.  With the encouragement and support from my boyfriend, I quit my two almost minimum wage jobs to pursue my dream of being a full time eBay seller.  I have been selling on eBay for a couple years now, just making a little extra spending money.  I started putting in about 30 hours a week of sourcing and listing in the beginning of February and opened up my first eBay store in the middle of the month.  

Being an eBay seller has been the best thing to happen to me.  It is so liberating to know that I am my own boss and that my effort and determination directly correlate with my earnings.  In the month of February I made $1854.15 (pure profit!).  This is more than I would've made [unhappily] working my two part time jobs.  This job is not for everyone though.  I am a die-hard shopper.  I could shop from sun up to sun down every single day (I don't, but I definitely could).  But if you love shopping, making money, and being your own boss, eBay is totally for you!  Here are a couple of my sales from February.

Eileen Fisher
Profit: $32.17

Tory Burch
Profit: $26.15

TOBI
Profit:$23.36

The North Face
Profit: $24.64

On average, I made about $66 a day in February.  If I matched that in March, I would make about $2050.  I want to keep improving and eventually hit my goal of $50,000 a year, so each month I am going to try to make a little more money.  In March my goal is to make $2,250, that's about $508 dollars a week or $73 a day.  

Check back next week to see my total sales of the first week in March and some of my thrift store flips!



No comments:

Post a Comment