Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Goal: 100 Listings!

I'm still here!  I have been a little busy with school lately (and let's be honest, enjoying the nice weather!), but I'm still eBaying - just not as much as the last couple months.  I have been averaging about $50 profit a day which is slightly under my goal.  That being said, I probably have been putting in less then five hours of work a week.  My goal is to put in at least 20 hours of work next week and list 100 items.   The most I've ever listed in a week was probably about 50 listings, so this is a big goal for me.

Here have been a few of my thrift flips from the past month:
Vintage Motorcycle Jacket
Profit: $28

Lucky Brand Jeans
Profit: $12.81

Ralph Lauren Blazer (Sold for $99 even with the terrible cell phone picture!)
Profit: $81.28

Minnetonka Sandals
Profit: $11.59

Pikolinos Sandals
Profit: $28.42

About 75% of my items I only profit around $10-$15.  It doesn't seem like much, but those small profits add up fast.  And to think, each listing only takes about 15 minutes, at most, to post.  That's like $1/minute!  I do get the occasional item where I profit over $100.  A couple weeks ago I sold the Kate Spade dress from a previous post for $200 and profited a nice $121.01!

I really have been slacking on posting and shopping this past month.  Hopefully, I will be back in action in the next few weeks and working on my goal of being able to make at least $50,000 a year!  



No comments:

Post a Comment