Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Daily Sales Update

Hey guys!  As often as I can, I am going to try to give you my daily sales update.  So far today (I still have hope for more sales, it's only 10pm!) I have had $131.95 in sales.  Not bad at all!  From this, I profited about $94.51.  Here was one of my best flips of the day:

Adriano Goldschmied Jeans
Paid: $6.36
Sold: $49.99 + $6.35 S&H

These jeans were a quick flip for me!  They were listed for only one day. AG jeans are really a hit or miss, some of them don't sell at all.  It is important to always be up to date on current trends when you are an eBay seller.  Not only are these jeans super soft and amazing quality, they are very trendy right now.  Dark wash skinny jeans and distressed boyfriend jeans are some of my best sellers.  If I find more common brands like Gap, American Eagle, and Levi's in these styles I will most likely buy those to resell.  I spend hours of my day scrolling through blogs and instagram, searching for new labels and keeping up with current trends.  I don't consider this time spent on "fashion stalking"  to be working because I would be doing it even if I wasn't a seller, I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment