Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

6/2/2015

I'm too excited about my sales today!  It has been one of my best days.  I had $254.92 in sales, which gave me a profit of a nickel over $180!  This has probably been my most profitable day yet.  June is really looking like my month to shine.  In the first two days of June, I've made about $275. 

Here are some of my flips from today:
KEEN Flip Flops
Paid: $14
Sold: $39.99 + $6.35 Shipping

Athleta 2-in-1 Skort
Paid: $5
Sold: $29.99 + $6.35

Here's one of Steven's flips of the day:
\
5.11 Tactical Vest
He Paid: $8.50
He Sold: $39.99 + $6.35 S&H


I also made a $72.80 profit on a dress I sold!  

Tomorrow, Steven and I are going on a "thrifting road trip."  We are heading up to the Milford Salvation Army and stopping at the Milford and Millsboro goodwill on the way home.  I have a good feeling about this trip, I think we will find a lot (wish us luck)!  I'll post some of our finds tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment