Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

First Video + June Update

June!  I love June!  It's sunny and hot and my birthday month.  It's also turning out to be a great eBay month so far!  I was doing extremely well the first week of June and pretty good - but not as good this week.  I am averaging about $70 a day and spending around 25 hours a week.  I'm pushing to get to that 40 hours a week, but I've started devoting a lot more time to trying to reach followers on my blog and instagram.  I bought 47 things today and will hopefully profit over $1,000.  It will take me two days to list everything and I will be ready for another thrifting road trip on Wednesday!  

Here are some of my flips:
Joe's Jeans
Paid: $6.00
Sold: $24.99 + $6.35 S&H

Vineyard Vines Shorts
Paid: $5.99
Sold: $29.99 + $6.35 S&H

Miss Me Shorts
Paid: $14.41
Sold: $68.99 + $6.35 S&H

Lucky Brand Jeans
Paid: $5.99
Sold: $27.59 + $6.35 S&H


Also, I'm trying out something new today!  I made a little thrift haul - the quality isn't very good, but not bad for my first video!  Check it out:








3 comments:

  1. good job on the video :) I would LOVE a video on how you ca tell if your more expensive jeans are authentic. I haven't really hunted for denim much because I find fakes run rampant in Orange County! I usually just stick with tops, dressed, and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea Shelley! I will definitively do a video on that next. I live near a flea market that sells a lot of fake true religion jeans and purses so I have become pretty good at authenticating them. There is a lot to look for like the stitching, denim quality, pocket lining, the zipper, and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! What's your ebay store name if you don't mind sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete