Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

8/20/15

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while, I made a profit of $180!  Things have been hectic and I've neglected blogging lately but just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

Last week, I spent the whole week in Richmond with Steven where we went to one or two new thrift stores a day, we never hit the same one twice!  Oh, and they have a goodwill outlet - win!  I literally stuffed my car full of my bags, when I got home I listed 43 items (not even half of what I got) in one day!  My most listings in one day, yet!  The abundance of thrift stores in and near Richmond has got me starting to plan a move there, I am absolutely in love with the city and the river and the thrifting!

So, the week I got home I listed probably close to 100 items and made a profit of about $700.  I need to keep listing at least 10 items a day, but aim to shoot for about 20 items a day.  Here are a few things from my Richmond trip that I flipped in just a couple days after listing:


J. Crew Cashmere Blend Sweater
Paid: $5.29
Sold: $29.99 + $6.35 S&H

Lucky Brand Jeans
Paid: $5.99
Sold: $39.99 + $6.35

7 For All Mankind Jeans
Paid: $5.99
Sold: $29.99 + $6.35 S&H


I'll update ya next week with some more flips!





1 comment:

  1. Wow congrats on the great sales! Your thrifting adventures sounds like a resellers dream :) I wish my area had that many thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete