Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

August

So many amazing things happened in August!  I made over $2000 profit and only worked for probably 80 hours in August. On top of that, I landed my first "big girl" job.   My new job has an amazing salary and I am still planning on making at least $1000 a month on eBay.  I think it becomes really easy to make $1000 once you have so many things listed, right now I'm hovering under 300 items listed.  Each day, I sell 6 or so things, so I really only need to list about 30 things a week to stay at my 300 items which will only take me maybe two hours.  This way I will consistently be making about $1000 a month, I could easily make more by putting in maybe 5 hours a week.  Honestly, when selling 6 items a day, I am probably making closer to $2000 each month.  And of course, I could never give up thrifting, and I'd rather buy for a profit than buy for me.

Here are a few of my recent flips:
Lucky Brand Jeans
Paid: $5.00
Sold: $19.99 + $6.35 S&H

Lucky Brand Jeans
Paid: $6.36
Sold: $19.99 + $6.35 S&H

Cycling Jersey
Paid: $4.99
Sold: $49.99

Under Armour Shorts
Paid: $4.35
Sold: $17.99

Flax Capris
Paid: $2.00
Sold: $19.99 + $6.35 S&H

J.Crew Peplum Top
Paid: $3.50
Sold: $24.99


Also guys!  I made over $500 dollars in September already, and I've only listed about 20 new items (however, I did shop, a lot!)  I've sold a total of 30 items so far in Sept.  My goal is to get at least 150 items listed this week.  I'm moving to the Richmond area within a month and really want to have everything listed and stored properly before I go.

Happy Labor Day!  30 more listings until I can relax!


2 comments:

  1. Your numbers are amazing! Congrats! Question: do you have an ebay store or sell as an individual? My numbers looked like yours until I opened an ebay store on September 1st. Only sold a few items since. Was just curious....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do have a basic store. I've had one since February. The nice thing about a store is that when things are slow I can easily run a 10% off sale that will boost my sales. Hopefully, after the holiday, things will pick back up for you!

      Delete